NEQCA is a partnership of community and academic physicians dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative, high quality, and affordable health care that brings value to their patients and the community, and expands the teaching and research mission of Tufts Medical Center.
NEQCA aspires to excel in value-based care delivery and population heath management, to create high-value care experiences for patients and populations, and to build sustainable physician practices.
NEQCA prides itself on its values of:
- Balancing physician autonomy with network needs
- Keeping “local care local”
- Providing a significant physician voice in the governance of the organization
- Investing in the latest health care technologies
- Performing in a competitive and outcomes driven managed care environment