Founded in 2005 by Tufts Medical Center and Primary Care LLC, NEQCA is a partnership of community and academic physicians dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovate, high quality and affordable health care that brings value to their patients and communities. NEQCA’s more than 1,700 affiliated physicians are organized into 11 groups called local care organizations across eastern Massachusetts. NEQCA physicians proudly refer patients to their colleagues at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital when complex care is required.
NEQCA LCOs include:
- Cape Physicians, LLC
- Congenial Healthcare, LLC
- Hallmark Health, PHO
- Healthcare South, PC
- Highland Healthcare Associates, IPA
- MassBay Medical Associates, LLC
- MetroWest Healthcare Alliance, Inc.
- Milton Primary Care, LLC
- Primary Care Medical Associates
- Plymouth Bay Medical Associates
- Tufts Medical Center Physicians Organization