Patient Centered Medical Home
Improving population health, efficiency and your overall practice and patient experience
NEQCA participates in risk-based payer contracts that provide an incentive for our affiliates to meet certain evidence-based performance measures. Meeting these metrics may help your practice improve the patient experience and reduce cost of care.
To ensure that your practice reaps the rewards of being a high performer, NEQCA offers a comprehensive Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Program to help you achieve and maintain the best-possible quality scores – and deliver the highest-quality care.
How You Benefit By Adopting This Program
Your staff and patients enjoy improved access to care, streamlined referrals to specialty care, and enhanced communication – improving the patient experience and quality of care.
- The professional satisfaction that comes from seeing your patients doing well and staying out of the emergency room
- Improved operational efficiency that enhances workflow and staff productivity
- Increased provider and staff satisfaction as people are empowered to work at the top of their licenses—putting their training and time to the best-possible use in patient care
- Financial support from NEQCA for your continuing PCMH initiatives
- Your practice is optimally positioned to evolve and adapt to ever-changing government regulation affecting care delivery and reimbursement
- You earn automatic credits toward your license renewal since PCMH recognition counts toward maintenance of certification with licensing boards