About EpicEdge Community
With the move to Epic, Wellforce has the opportunity to extend the ambulatory module into the community and allow independent providers to implement the Epic EHR product at an affordable cost. This extension of Epic in the community can offer your practice the full benefits of Epic's proven EHR:
- True Coordination of Care - Follow your patient's progress across the entire Wellforce continuum as well as from many health care systems in our geographic area and across the United States.
- Improved Efficiency - Access and review patient data for your patients who have been seen by other physicians using Wellforce EpicEdge Community without the need to re-enter information.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction - Empower your patients with a patient portal that allows them to request refills, view lab results, schedule appointments and complete questionnaires for patient reported data.
- Financial Privacy - Keep your financial information separate and accessible only to authorized users at your practice.
Register Today: October Info Sessions
You're encouraged to learn more about the EpicEdge Community offering by attending an upcoming informational session. Please click here for details and to register today.
Wellforce continues to advance its EpicEdge Community offering for private practice physicians. Click the links below to read our monthly progress reports. We have included some project updates as well as recent FAQs.
Learn More At Physician Town Halls
All Wellforce physicians and advanced practice professionals who will go live in April 2022 on Wellforce’s instance of Epic are highly encouraged to attend our monthly, one-hour Town Halls. You’ll hear from our EpicEdge physician champions about a different topic each month – specifically for clinicians – with time allotted for questions and answers.
The Town Halls are the last Wednesday of the month from noon - 1:00 p.m. Click here to Register (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session. Please save the meeting information to your calendar by selecting “add to calendar”).
- September 29
- October 27
- November 24
- December 29
- January 26
- February 23
- March 30
Materials Now On Demand
EpicEdge Community Connect Preferred IT Vendors
EpicEdge Community Orientation Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions from the Orientation Sessions
In March, 2021, Wellforce held information sessions for community providers to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Click here to view the presentation from the session.
Questions that were asked during our informational sessions in March have been compiled and answered. Click here to view.
EpicEdge Community Orientation Packet
The EpicEdge Community Orientation packet is now available by request (EpicEdge@wellforce.org). The packet contains important information on:
- Program Features
- Data Ownership, Security and Privacy Technical Specifications
- Services Program Cost
- Definitions Practice Agreement (to be signed by Site Executive)
- Post Live Support
- Data Conversion
- Timeline and Next Steps
- Contact Information
Watch the video below for insight into the launch of EpicEdge at Wellforce.