Last updated 6/5/2020
A series of messages and materials have been developed to help you communicate with staff, patients and families about the steps your practice is taking to deliver safe, quality care while COVID-19 remains prevalent.
The Safe With Us campaign has been initiated among all Wellforce member organizations, including NEQCA and Tufts Medical Center. The campaign acknowledges concerns patients may have about going anywhere right now, including to a doctor’s office or hospital. It urges patients not to delay care and outlines the extensive safety measures you are taking to provide a clean, safe and supportive clinical environment.
Please note: Work is underway to add links and materials to this page. We recommend checking daily for updates. Are there other resources or support you may need? Please let us know.
Safe With Us Messages
Safe With Us Materials
- NEW: Safe With Us icon to display on your website, social channels, and patient portal
- NEW: Safe With Us sign to display at the entrance(s) to your practice
- NEW: Safe With Us pins to wear at your office (order form)
- Safe With Us window cling to display on doors and windows
- Safe With Us posters to display in common areas and exam rooms
- Safe With Us postcard to mail to patients or use as an appointment card
Safe With Us Examples
NEW: Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital For Children examples:
NEW: MelroseWakefield Healthcare examples:
NEW: Lowell General Hospital examples:
Additional Safety Resources for Patients
Don't Delay Care: Hospitals are seeing sharp declines in the numbers of people seeking care for heart attacks, stroke, accidents and infections. Please reach out to your patients to remind them of the importance of seeking timely care. Consider posting these resources to your website, social channels, and patient portals.