Last updated: 4/1/2020
In collaboration with our colleagues at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children, NEQCA is closely following the spread of the respiratory disease COVID-19 that originated in Wuhan, China. To ensure you have the latest information, click the links below:
Coronavirus Self-Checkers: Do You Need Medical Care?
Upcoming Programs For Our Network
Thursday, 4/2, 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Opportunity for Interested Wellforce Providers to join AmWell national provider group, organized by Wellforce Private Practice Financial Sustainability Work Group
Thursday, 4/2, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Insights Into The CARES Act: Employer and Employment Considerations, Presented by Nixon Peabody
Thursday, 4/2, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
COVID-19 Clinical Q&A
Friday, 4/3, 2020
Private Practice Recession Survival Guide, Presented by Nate Gagne, NEQCA CFO
Thursday 4/16, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Taking Care of Your Emotional Health Webinar for Clinicians
- Severe Illness Associated with Using Non-Pharmaceutical Chloroquine Phosphate to Prevent/Treat COVID-19 - March 31, 2020
- How to Correctly Put on/Take off a mask - March 31, 2020
- How to Make Fabric Masks: Pattern and Video
- PCP Survival Skills During COVID-19: Making Order Out Of Chaos (modified from 3/20 presentation by Dr. Ellie Moresco, Hallmark Health)
- Adult Primary Care Phone Triage Model
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE Recommendations for Community Practices- March 23, 2020
- Get Your Clinic Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - March 19, 2020
- A Physician's Guide to COVID-19 - March 13, 2020
- Rational use of personal protective equipment for COVID-19 - March 13, 2020
- CDC Announces New ICD Code for Coronavirus - March 10, 2020
- Immunocompromised Patients- March 6, 2020
- Massachusetts DPH Issues Guidelines For Testing of Persons with Suspect COVID-19
- Official Coding Guidelines for COVID-19 - March 10, 2020
NEQCA, in coordination with Tufts Medical Center and Wellforce, is now offering Network practices the opportunity to provide telehealth services. Interested providers would receive training and support to successfully conduct virtual visits with their patients
On March 23 and 25, NEQCA hosted webinar sessions on Telemedicine Coding and Billing During the COVID-19 Emergency, in collaboration with Enos Medical Coding. If you are a NEQCA Provider interested in the materials from the webinar, which include the video recording and handouts, please reach out to your NEQCA Account Manager who can send you a link to access them.
Please see below for additional information on Telehealth:
Resources for Providers and Patients
Medical Practice Sustainability
Recorded Webinars, Presentations and Videos
Resources For The Workplace