New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA) is a dynamic organization with a workforce of talented employees working in areas such as contracting and contract finance, health information services, human resources, network relations, clinical and quality improvement, medical management, finance, informatics, and information technology. NEQCA is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices.
Current Job Openings for Providers
Internist Wanted- Outpatient Primary Care, Melrose, MA
Dynamic Primary Care Physician, specializing in Internal Medicine, needed to join a well-established physician practice in Melrose, MA. The practice is located about 7 miles north of Downtown Boston, 35 miles to the NH Border. This position offers a great opportunity to inherit a large patient panel and work with the retiring physician to ensure a smooth and pleasant onboarding experience. Additionally, partnership track is available!
The ideal candidate is:
- Interested in “private practice” mentality
- Motivated and driven to be a high performing physician with top-of-market income potential once fully ramped
- Eager to join a fast-paced practice with high staff and physician satisfaction in which all office members function as a team.
- Current practice includes 3 providers, 1 dedicated internist and 2 cardiologists (one with a large primary care panel)
- Both cardiologists are on-staff at Tufts Medical Center and spend one day per week in Tufts Medical Center Cardiac Cath lab
- The practice has a strong relationship with Hallmark Health System, Tufts Medical Center and New England Quality Care Alliance.
- This position is a wonderful opportunity to grow a large, pre-existing patient panel and work side-by-side with retiring physician during his 2-3 year transition from practice
- Access to academia through Tufts University School of Medicine Academic Appointment
- This position is full-time, M-F, 8:30-6 (flexible departure time dependent on patient schedule)
- 1 in 6/7 call schedule, outpatient only.
For more information about this unique opportunity, please email Sandy Criss, Practice Manager.